Infogol: Términos de uso de la aplicación y el sitio web de escritorio
Estos Términos de Uso se establecen entre el usuario e Infogolapp.com (“Infogol”). Al utilizar los sitios web o aplicaciones móviles o de escritorio de Infogol (en adelante, “sitio web”) y registrarse en Infogol, el usuario accede a someterse a y cumplir los Términos de Uso.
Los usuarios deberán tener un mínimo de 18 años. Infogol proporciona información para el uso exclusivo del suscriptor individual. El usuario deberá leer el siguiente aviso sobre derechos de autor y uso prohibido. Los usuarios comerciales que tengan dudas sobre si el uso actual o previsto infringe estos términos deberán ponerse en contacto con Infogol para obtener más información.
Si realizamos cambios considerables a estos Términos de uso, llevaremos a cabo las acciones oportunas para notificarlos a los usuarios (como incluir un aviso del cambio en una posición destacada dentro del sitio web de Infogol). El usuario es responsable de consultar estos Términos de uso cada cierto tiempo para asegurarse de que está de acuerdo con las modificaciones, ya que el uso continuado del sitio web de Infogol se interpretará como una aceptación por parte del mismo de cualquier modificación aplicada a estos Términos de uso.
Realizaremos todo esfuerzo posible por garantizar que el Sitio web esté disponible de forma continua y que las interrupciones en el servicio sean mínimas, y, siempre que sea posible, avisaremos de ellas con antelación. Sin embargo, no prometemos que el sitio web, los productos o las funciones individuales estén disponibles en todo momento o en momentos específicos. No habrá derecho de compensación ni devolución, total o parcial, derivado de interrupciones del servicio o la no disponibilidad de los productos, salvo que se indique expresamente en otra parte de estos términos y condiciones, ni se aceptará responsabilidad alguna por las pérdidas, directas o derivadas, provocadas por el mismo motivo.
Al margen de que la puntuación actual, el tiempo transcurrido, imágenes y otros datos provistos en este sitio web se consigan de fuentes “en directo” por parte de terceros, el usuario debe tener en cuenta que esta información podría sufrir ciertos retrasos y/o ser poco precisa. Las apuestas que hagas con estos datos están bajo tu responsabilidad. Infogol proporciona estos datos TAL CUAL sin ninguna garantía de que sean precisos, completos o actualizados, y no se hace responsable de ninguna pérdida (directa o indirecta) que puedas sufrir por confiar en ellos.
Derechos de autor
Los derechos de autor y cualquier otro derecho sobre el material del sitio web son propiedad de Infogol o se incluyen con el consentimiento del propietario de los derechos. Los derechos de autor de todos los contenidos y publicaciones de Infogol están estrictamente reservados. Al acceder al sitio web y los contenidos de Infogol, el usuario accede a descargar únicamente contenidos para uso personal no comercial.
La información no se deberá copiar, reproducir ni distribuir en modo alguno sin permiso explícito por escrito. El usuario accede a no utilizar el sitio web para crear una base de datos (electrónica o de otro tipo) que incluya material descargado u obtenido en modo alguno del sitio web.
Todas las marcas comerciales (registradas o no) y los gráficos, logotipos, diseños, encabezados de página e iconos de botón son derechos de propiedad intelectual de Infogol y no se podrán utilizar (ni versiones parecidas de los mismos que puedan dar lugar a confusión) sin el consentimiento previo por escrito de Infogol, salvo para referirse a Infogol de forma legal y de buena fe.
Enlaces a otros sitios web
Nuestro sitio web puede incluir enlaces a otros sitios web de interés. Sin embargo, se deberá tener en cuenta que una vez que se usen estos enlaces para salir de nuestro sitio, no tendremos control alguno sobre dichos sitios web. Por tanto, no podemos ser responsables de la protección y privacidad de cualquier información que el usuario proporcione al visitar dichos sitios y estos no estarán regidos por la presente declaración de privacidad. El usuario debería tener cuidado y consultar la declaración de privacidad aplicable al sitio web en cuestión.
- what information we collect;
- how we use that information;
- how this information is shared;
- your rights; and
- other useful privacy and security related matters.
We hope you take the time to read this policy. It is important to check back often for updates to this policy. If we make changes we consider to be important, we will let you know by placing a notice on the relevant Service and/or contact you using other methods such as email.
Who is the Data Controller?
The Paddy Power Betfair data controller is Power Leisure Bookmakers Limited of Power Tower, Belfield Office Park, Beech Hill Road, Clonskeagh, Dublin 4, D04V972.
And, what about the Data Protection Officer, or is it DPO?
Yes, Paddy Power Betfair have appointed a Data Protection Officer ('DPO'). While our DPO can be reached at email@example.com, our Customer Service team will be your initial point of contact if you wish to exercise your rights. Please see the 'Your Rights' section below.
Information we collect
When you use our Services, we collect the following types of information:
Information you provide us:
We collect information about you during the account registration process for any of our Services. This information may include, but is not limited to your name, postal address, e-mail address, phone number, credit/debit card details and any other details as might be requested from you for the purpose of registration and/or continued use of our Services. We may also collect information from you if you request information or customer support.
Additional Information collected:
We may also collect the following information:
- name, contact information and message if you contact us or participate in a survey, contest or promotion;
- details such as traffic information, location data and other communication data (including IP address and browser type) collected by your availing of the Services;
- device information including unique device identified;
- information and communications on forums on the websites, including chat rooms and message boards, profile comments, in-game challenges and chat messaging with game operators or other users;
- your betting, gaming, deposits, payments, payment method and other account transactions - these are routinely analysed to assist us in improving the Services we provide to you;
- your telephone or Live Chat conversations – either to place a bet or a customer service call;
- your response to marketing campaigns from us or through our third parties i.e. open/click on such emails;
- your social media profile details (name, profile photo and other information you make available to us) when you connect with or contact us through a social media account;
- information derived based on profiling activity (see below); and
- information from third party databases to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Third Party and Publicly Available Sources
Not all the personal information we hold about you will always come directly from you. We may also collect information from third parties such as our partners, service providers and publicly available websites (i.e. social media platforms), to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, offer Services we think may be of interest, to help us maintain data accuracy and provide and enhance the Services.
If you log into one of our products through Facebook, Facebook provides us with some of your Facebook user details. We may use these details for the purposes of our registration process and to market our products and Services to you on Facebook.
How do we use this information
We process personal information for these Services- and business-related purposes:
Account setup, verification and management: We use personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, and information about your device to set up and administer your account, provide technical and customer support and training, verify your identity, process payment information and send important account and Service information. To allow quicker account registration should you open a betting account with another company within the Group (for example, if you were to open an account with Paddy Power, we use the verification documents submitted to Betfair to comply with our legal and regulatory requirements).
As a condition to using our Services, we will ask you to share your precise geolocation so we can ensure that we are authorised to provide the Services to you in your location. The above processing is required in order for us to provide the Services to you pursuant to our terms and conditions.
To verify your age and accuracy of your registration details, including disclosure of such information to third parties e.g. financial institutions and third party reference agencies. This is required for the purpose of our complying with our legal obligations
We may also use personal information to enforce our terms and conditions.
- Personalisation: We use personal information to deliver and suggest tailored content to personalise your experience with our Services. This is processing which is necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests in delivering or presenting relevant content to our customers.
Marketing and events: Subject to any preferences you have expressed (where applicable), we use personal information to deliver marketing and event communications to you across various platforms, such as email, telephone, text messaging, direct mail, online, push notification or otherwise. We will do this during the period of your relationship with us and, unless specifically instructed otherwise by you, for a reasonable period of time after the relationship has ended in order to inform you about products, services, promotions and special offers which we think may be of interest to you.
If we send you a marketing email or SMS, it will include instructions on how to opt out of receiving these marketing communications in the future. You can also manage your information and update your marketing preferences through the “Personal Details” link when you login to your account. Please allow up to 48 hours for any changes you make to your marketing preferences to be fully processed. Please remember that even if you opt out of receiving marketing emails, we may still send you important Service information related to your accounts and subscriptions.
Most browsers and applications also allow you to control notifications settings. For example, when you first download our betting application on IOS, you will be asked to allow or block notifications from our application. Please refer to your browser/app settings for full details.
We will, from time to time, send you marketing material which may of particular interest to you based upon your behaviours i.e. your betting and gameplay activity, trends and interests. These marketing messages will provide you with information about the products, services, active promotions or offers available to you by any company within the Group (including, but not limited to, Paddy Power, Betfair, Timeform, Sportsbet and TVG) and information about products and services provided by our selected partners and third parties.
Except where we use your personal data for marketing purposes on the basis of your prior written consent and subject to any opt out preferences you notify to us in respect of electronic direct marketing communications, we process personal data for marketing purposes as necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests in promoting our products and services.
We may publish players’ aliases and/or chat names, along with any winnings and prizes received, on our websites in accordance with our legitimate interests.
- Risk Management: In order to provide the Services to you and for our legitimate purposes, we process personal data to evaluate and manage risks to our business.
- Show and measure ads and Services: We use a combination of information collected such as advertising cookies, your email address and your onsite activity to show you targeted and relevant advertisement on a selection of whitelisted websites across the world wide web and social media websites. This information can also be used to measure and analyse the effectiveness and reach of these ads, to help us improve and refine our marketing strategy in accordance with our legitimate interests.
- Surveys and polls: If you choose to participate in a survey or poll, any personal information you provide may be used for marketing or market research purposes in accordance with our legitimate interests.
- Diagnostics, research and development: We use personal information for internal research and development purposes, to help diagnose system problems, to administer our websites, to improve and test the features and functions of our Services, to develop new content, products and services. To carry out testing and analysis. This processing is necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests.
- Legal and regulatory obligations: We may be required to use and retain personal information for legal and compliance reasons, such as the prevention, detection, or investigation of a crime; or fraud. We may also use personal information to meet our internal and external audit requirements, information security purposes, and as we otherwise believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, which may include laws outside your country of residence; and (b) to respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities, which may include such authorities outside your country of residence.
Profiling: In accordance with our legitimate interests detailed below or to comply with our legal obligations, we carry out profiling and analysis based upon your location data, age, betting and gameplay activity, interests and behaviours for the following purposes:
- Customer segmentation to offer you tailored products and services, and more relevant marketing. For example, if the majority of your bets are placed on horse racing, we will aim to primarily send you marketing material related to horse racing;
- Risk and trading analysis; and
- Licensing and legal obligations i.e. Responsible Gambling, Anti Money Laundering, Age Verification, prevention of fraud and to ensure the integrity of sporting events.
- Other purposes: We may be required to use and retain personal information for; loss prevention; and to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, or those of other persons in accordance with our legitimate interests.
How is the information shared
Your personal information may be transferred or disclosed to any company within the Group or, subject to appropriate agreement, to third parties, for the processing of that personal information based on our instructions and in compliance with this policy and any other appropriate confidentially and security measures.
Within the Group:
Any reference to the "Group" within this Policy includes Paddy Power Betfair plc and all or any of its direct or indirect subsidiary undertakings, joint venture partners, and their related companies wherever located in the world as may exist from time to time including, but not limited to, Paddy Power, Betfair, Timeform, Sportsbet and TVG. Any member of Paddy Power Betfair plc may use and share, within the group and with its advisors, the information you provide and other information it holds about you for the following purposes:
- Account set up, verification and management;
- Marketing and events
- Risk management; and
- Legal and regulatory obligations.
Our third-party service providers & partners:
The Group may, from time to time, retain trusted third parties to process your information to provide us with services globally, including for customer support, information technology, payments, sales, marketing, data analysis, research and surveys. As part our agreements with our partners, we may be required to share your information for the purposes of calculating fees and benefits owed.
Third parties for legal reasons:
We will share personal information when we believe it is required, such as:
- To comply with legal obligations and respond to requests from government agencies, including law enforcement and other public authorities, which may include such authorities outside your country of residence;
- In the event of a merger, sale, restructure, acquisition, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings); and
- To protect our rights, users, systems, and Services.
Regulatory or Sporting body
Your personal information including, but not limited to, your registration details, betting records, records of payments, device information etc., may also be disclosed to any regulatory or sporting body (with whom the Group has agreements (Memoranda of Understanding or "MOUs") for the sharing of such data) in connection with policing the integrity or enforcing the rules of a sport or game and/or prevention and detection of crime and where the Group considers that there are reasonable grounds to suspect that you may be involved in a breach of such rules or the law, have knowledge of a breach of such rules or the law or otherwise pose a threat to the integrity of the relevant sport or game based upon our assessment of your betting behaviours or it may be based on information provided to us by a regulatory or sporting body. Those bodies may then use your personal information to investigate and act on any such breaches in accordance with their procedures.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you, as a data subject have a number of rights which are detailed below. Some of these only apply in specific circumstances and are qualified in several respects by exemptions in data protection legislation. We will advise you in our response to your request if we are relying on any such exemptions.
Access to personal data: You have a right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. Should you wish to make such a request, please see the Contact Us section for information on how to contact us.
You should include adequate information to identify yourself and such other relevant information that will reasonably assist us in fulfilling your request. Your request will be dealt with as soon as possible.
- Correction of personal data: You can request us to rectify and correct any personal data that we are processing about you which is incorrect. We provide you with account settings and tools to access the information associated with your account. Please note that to change your postal address for mail order items you must contact customer services directly. This change cannot be made online.
Right to withdraw consent: Where we have relied upon your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent.
To opt out of marketing, you can use the unsubscribe link found in the marketing communication you receive from us. For other marketing preferences, you can visit the ‘Personal Details’ link when you log into your account or the “Contact Us” option within the relevant Service.
- Right of erasure: You can request us to erase your personal data where there is no compelling reason to continue processing. This right only applies in certain circumstances, it is not a guaranteed or absolute right.
- Right to data portability: This right allows you to obtain your personal data that you have provided to us with your consent or which was necessary for us to provide you with our products and services in a format which enables you to transfer that personal data to another organisation. You may have the right to have your personal data transferred by us directly to the other organisation, if this is technically feasible.
- Right to restrict processing of personal data: You have the right in certain circumstances to request that we suspend our processing of your personal data. Where we suspend our processing of your personal data we will still be permitted to store your personal data, but any other processing of this information will require your consent, subject to certain exemptions.
- Right to object to processing of personal data: You have the right to object to our use of your personal data which is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests. However, we may continue to process your personal data, despite your objection, where there are compelling legitimate grounds to do so or we need to process your personal data in connection with any legal claims.
- Rights relating to automated decision making and profiling: You have the right not to be subject to a decision which is based solely on automated processing (without human involvement) where that decision produces a legal effect or otherwise significantly affects you. This right means you can request that we involve one of our employees or representatives in the decision-making process. We are satisfied that we do not make automated decisions of this nature.
How to contact us
For any requests related to your personal information or any of your rights referenced above, please feel free to contact us in one of the following ways:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Timeform privacy practice.
Post: European Data Protection Officer, Power Tower, Bellfield Office Park, Beech Hill Road, Clonskeagh, Dublin 4, Ireland
Filing a complaint
If you are not satisfied with how we manage your personal data, you have a right to make a complaint to your local Data Protection Authority.
Other useful privacy & data security related matters
We retain personal information for as long as we reasonably require it for legal or business purposes. For the majority of the jurisdictions in which we operate, subject to us not having a legal or regulatory requirement or a risk management reason for retaining your information for a shorter/longer period of time, your information will not be kept for longer than 7 years post account closure. Please note that we may be required in certain circumstances to retain your information indefinitely (for example under our procedures on responsible gambling and self-exclusion). We will take all necessary steps to ensure that the privacy of information is maintained for the period of retention.
We recognise that online security and data protection is an area of vital importance for all our customers, so it is important to us that you have confidence in the security of your personal details before you register an account. We are committed to employing security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and to prevent accidental or unlawful processing, disclosure, destruction, loss, alteration and damage. Our technological security solutions are very advanced and are governed by a mature framework. Our approach is focused on preventing risks. In order to help us in this regard, we employ pseudonymization and encryption whenever possible to reduce the impact of any potential incidents. As the security of some communications via the internet is not completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you disclose using your internet connection. You accept the inherent security implications of using the internet and the Group will accept no liability for any direct, consequential, incidental, indirect, or punitive losses or damages arising out of such an occurrence.
You should be aware that when you access or use our content, products and services, we may collect information from your devices through the use of 'cookies'. Cookies perform various different functions, and the purpose of this policy is to give you a clearer understanding of:
- What cookies are
What are cookies?
Cookies are used by our websites to improve your online experience and to ensure that relevant content and functions are delivered and used more effectively.
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies to perform various functions across our sites.
Session cookies are downloaded to your device temporarily for the period that you browse a particular website; these cookies might allow you to navigate between pages more efficiently or enable websites to remember the preferences you select. Persistent cookies can be used to help websites remember you as a returning visitor or ensure the online adverts you receive are more relevant to your interests.
When you visit our websites, Cookies will be placed on your device in two ways. Cookies placed by Infogol, as the site operator, are called “first party” Cookies. Cookie may also be placed on your device by a party other than Infogol, such cookies are known as “third party” cookies. Examples of the uses of third party cookies include collecting information about browser habits and providing tailored content to you.
While there are many different uses for first and third party cookies, the cookies used by us all fall into one of the following four main categories of cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
- Functionality Cookies
- Performance Cookies
- Third Party Marketing / Targeting Cookies
Set out below is more information on these categories of cookies, including their purpose and whether these cookies collect personal data:
|Cookie Type||Strictly Necessary Cookies|
These cookies are strictly necessary to enable you to navigate our websites and to use the features you have requested during the course of your betting experience (such as using your bet slip). They are used to provide content to you, as a user, and to provide products and services that you have requested.
Such cookies are essential to help your device download or stream information so that you can navigate around our websites, use its features and allow you to return to pages you have previously visited.
Here are some examples of strictly necessary cookies:
These cookies do not remember your preferences or username beyond your current visit.
Yes some of these cookies do collect your personal data in order to function. They may collect the following types of personal data:
|Cookie Type||Functionality Cookies|
These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our websites and allow us to remember the choices you make and to enable us to provide improved features. They also enhance the functionality of our websites by storing your preferences. Functional cookies record information about choices you've made (such as language preference) and allow us to provide more personal features.
Here are some examples of the uses of functionality cookies:
Some of these cookies do collect your personal data, to enable us to provide the services as outlined above.
|Cookie Type||Performance Cookies|
These cookies are used to collect information on website usage. Such cookies are used to provide aggregated statistics on visitors to our websites. These statistics are used for internal purposes to help us to test and improve the performance of our websites, providing a better user experience.
Here are some examples of the uses of performance cookies:
Additionally, we use a number of tools to assess cookie information at an aggregate level to carry out analytical functions on our site including, Google Analytics and Maximizer.
While these cookies do not identify you personally while you are not logged in, they will collect your browser information and anonymised data, for the purposes outlined above.
In certain cases, some of these cookies are managed by third parties such as Google Analytics. These third parties are not capable of using these cookies for any purpose other than those outlined above and they are unable to identify with these cookies.
|Cookie Type||Third Party Marketing / Targeting Cookies|
These cookies are used to deliver Infogol advertisements relevant to you, based upon your interests.
They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the products you have selected. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose and to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
Targeting cookies are also used to:
These cookies are placed by third party advertising networks with our permission.
You can amend your browser settings to block some or all cookies. To do this, follow the instructions provided by your preferred web browser. For your ease of reference we have provided the links below which provide instructions on how to remove and delete cookies for some of the more common web browsers. Please be aware that if you block cookies from the websites, some or all the website's functions may not perform as intended:
Mobile phone users may have to refer to their handset manual for details on how to block cookies using their mobile browser. For more information about online behavioural advertising cookies and opt-out controls, please go to http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/. More information regarding opting out of platform based advertising can be found at http://appnexus.com/platform-policy#choices.